HomeoLux is a consumer health and wellness company fast-tracking scientific research to create wellness products and platforms for brain health. We inspire people to adopt healthy lifestyles and habits to maintain wellness and prevent physical and cognitive decline. We are mission-driven to beat Alzheimer’s disease and prevent cognitive decline.
. HomeoLux® values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to marketing, to team-building, and decision-making.
- Customer experience comes first - We are maniacal about the design of every touchpoint with a user-centered mindset.
- Fast-tracking scientific solutions - Be first to market with accessible solutions that meet user needs. We are continuously innovating and improving and we admit to making some mistakes along the way..
- Balancing collaboration and autonomy. Empower teams of smart players - Hire the best and get out of the way. Everyone shares the mission. We are capable, competent and scrappy. That’s how we get ahead
- Always assume good intent. “Wisdom comes from experience. Experience often comes from lack of wisdom."
Project Manager - Consumer HealthTech
The Project Manager will apply project management best practices and standards and work closely with business stakeholders and vendors to ensure projects are successfully planned, executed, reported on, and delivered to meet the company's strategic objectives. Join a growing, mission-driven, growth-oriented team in NY. As the Project Manager, your job will be to own and ensure the timely, process-driven delivery of multiple and simultaneous projects, support the Product and Marketing Team, and bring a passion and desire to hone your project management skills. This is a hands-on role where you will be a contributor and a coordinator to multiple impactful projects within the organization. - Download The Full Job Description -
Intern-Marketing and Communications
The marketing and communication intern will support 3 main verticals in our marketing department, Customer Support, Search Engine Optimization, and Content Calendar.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers in daily digital communication answering customer questions and concerns.
- Supports SEO efforts in daily, web and social media tasks. The intern will have the opportunity to develop a solid understanding of online marketing, content creation and promotion. - Download The Full Job Description -
Interested in applying?
Fill out the form below and upload your resume and cover letter.